The Points-to Toolbox project is an Atlas native points-to analysis implementation and utilities for using the points-to analysis results for other client analyses. This plugin implements an Andersen-style points-to analysis for Java and Java bytecode (leveraging Atlas for Jimple). Additional details about the points-to analysis capabilities can be found on the analysis details page.
- Automatic analysis following Atlas program graph generation
- User configurable analysis preferences
- Atlas Smart Views for viewing points-to results on-demand
- Program Graph Enhancements:
- Rewrites data flows through array components
- Refines Class Hierarchy Analysis (CHA) based call graphs
- Client analysis access to:
- Points-To Aliases
- Points-To Instantiations
- Points-To Types
Ready to get started?
- First install the Points-to Toolbox plugin
- Then check out the provided tutorials to jump start your analysis