The SID Analysis Toolbox project provides statically-informed dynamic (SID) analysis capabilities to the Atlas program analysis framework. The video below shows an example audit of a DARPA challenge application in its original form using the SID analysis tools.
The SID Analysis Toolbox project supports the following.
- Loop Call Graph (LCG) generation
- Targeted dynamic analysis instrumentation and skeleton driver generation
- Empirical time complexity analysis (TCA)
Ready to get started?
- First install the SID Analysis Toolbox plugin
- Then check out the provided tutorials to jump start your analysis
Need additional resources? Checkout the Javadocs or grab a copy of the source.