The Toolbox Repository is a collection of Atlas program analysis toolbox plugins. A toolbox is a collection of reusable or domain-specific analysis logic. This site provides a simple composite update site to easily install a toolbox plugin and its dependencies.
- Start Eclipse, then select
Install New Software.
Add, in the top-right corner.
- In the
Add Repositorydialog that appears, enter "Atlas Toolboxes" for the
Nameand "https://ensoftcorp.github.io/toolbox-repository/" for the
- In the
Available Softwaredialog, select the checkbox next to each toolbox you wish to install and click
- In the next window, you’ll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click
Finish. If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can’t be established, click
- When the installation completes, restart Eclipse.
Ready to get started?
- First check out the current catalog of Atlas toolboxes.
- Then install the toolboxes of interest or download one of the premade Atlas toolbox bundles.
Need help? Want to see your toolbox project added to this repository? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.