The Toolbox Commons project is a collection of common utilities useful for program analysis with Atlas.
The aim of this project is to make common program analysis tasks simpler. The most useful features are outlined below.
- Common program analysis set definitions (Application vs. Library)
- Common program analysis queries and calculations
- Utilities for interacting with Atlas and the Eclipse workspace
- Pretty print formatting of GraphElement and Q objects to corresponding file paths and line numbers
- A simple extensible program analysis Analyzer framework
Ready to get started?
- First install the Toolbox Commons plugin
- Then check out the provided tutorials to jump start your analysis