The Slicing Toolbox project provides an Atlas native implementation of the F.O.W. algorithm to produce the Program Dependence Graph (PDG) to enable program slicing. The PDG is a combination of analysis on control and data flow graphs that makes the both control and data flow dependencies explicit.
The Slicing Toolbox project supports the following.
- Forward Dominance Tree (Post Dominance) analysis
- Reverse and forward Control Dependence Graph (CDG) slices
- Reverse and forward Data Dependence Graph (DDG) slices
- Reverse and forward Program Dependence Graph (PDG) slices
- Convenient Smart Views for viewing slice results
- Source to sink taint analysis (includes implicit information flow)
Ready to get started?
- First install the Slicing Toolbox plugin
- Then check out the provided tutorials to jump start your analysis